• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Yen from Glendale, Az writes,

My Tenant complaints that the house has scopions. Can I apply Suspen SC to treat this problem? Thank you?

This rental house is in Glendale AZ


 Suspend SC will treat for scorpions. We would recommend to use Suspend Polyzone in AZ for scorpions, because it will stand up better to UV rays. 

Answer last updated on: 06/23/2015

1 of 2 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No