• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Ira from United States writes,

I need a residual chemical outside that doesn't leave little residue.


We would recommend using Talstar P (Talstar One) for general pest control outside your home. This can be broadcast across your lawn, sprayed on trees, flowers, bushes, etc. It is not labeled for any type of edibles. It does dry clear and leaves a residual of about 30 days outdoors.

Answer last updated on: 04/15/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No