• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Leigh from Lodi,ca writes,

I need to know what specific type of face mask/respirator to buy when using the Temprid SC.

I looked in the MSDS, I understood it to say use the appropriate level protection for the actual concentration of aerosol you're needing to be protected from. So do i need a big fancy one or can I just buy a $20 spray paint & pesticide respirator from my local home depot? Also it says to wear tightly fitting eye goggles. Any suggestions on where to find kid size I guess because I'm very petite.


We do carry an inexpensive respirator mask that can be used when appying a water based insecticide such as Temprid SC. We do carry goggles but not aware of anyone that carries a kid size. Both the mask and goggles are in our Basic Safety Kit that also contains coveralls, shoe covers and chemical resistant gloves.

Answer last updated on: 05/31/2015

2 of 4 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No