Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Palladium WDG is an effective fungicide that offers dual mode of action against a wide variety of diseases on ornamental plants. It's both contact and systematic activity against foliar and stem diseases that may permanently harm growing plants. Cyprodinil, Palladium's active ingredient works within its tissues by restraining any disease development and reproduction. It also has fludioxonil that is the contact mode of action and offers long lasting residual control on plant's surface. Palladium's mode of action controls botrytis cinerea, alternaria, cercospora, myrothecium, rhizoctonia, sclerotinia, sclerotium and other powdery mildews. The fungicide is in a granule form that's water dispersible making it easy to measure and apply. It can also be a great rotational option since it's compatible with a wide range of tank mix partners. The Palladium WDG is an economical choice for controlling diseases on plants, still effective even on low use rate and can also be a preventive treatment that's great to use for a long time.
|Active Ingredient:||Cyprodinil - 37.5%
Fludioxonil - 25.0%
|Target pests:||Leaf Blight, Leaf Spot, Stem Rot, Dieback, Aerial Blight, Southern Blight, Powdery Mildew, Botrytisss Blight and Gray Mold
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Bedding Plants, Perennials, Specialty Annuals, Foliage Plants and Woody Ornamentals
Protects ornamentals in Greenhouses, Nurseries, Golf Courses and Commercial Landscaped areas
|Application:||2 - 6 oz. per 100 gallons of water
* See label for complete application instructions
Group 9 & 12 Fungicides
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA|
|Special Features:||Water dispersible granule fungicide
Formulated as a fast-acting wettable granule for easy measuring and plant safety
Excellent rotational option for resistance management
Compatible with broad range of tank mix partners
Economical and effective at low use rates of 2 to 6 ounces per 100 gallons
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Syngenta (Mfg. Number: 38781)|
Crops and Application:
- For use throughout the growing season in greenhouse and nursery production. Effective at low use rates of 2-6 oz/100 gal.
- Palladium has been evaluated on a wide variety of ornamental crops and is suitable for all types of plants, including bedding plants and perennials, poinsettias and pansies. Please refer to the product label for more information and application tips.
- Preventive applications are recommended. Apply as a spray on a 7 - 14 day interval when conditions are conducive to disease development.
- For outdoor applications, do not apply within 75 ft of bodies of water such as lakes, reservoirs, rivers, permanent streams, natural ponds, marshes, or estuaries.