Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Pennington Tifblair Centipede with Mulch is a unique combination of TifBlair centipede seed and BIO-170 mulch, which improves spreadability and provides more accurate application. The mulch granules are 100% biodegradable. This is a very cold-tolerant variety of centipede and it grows well in sunny areas with minimal shade. Pennington TifBlair Centipede with Mulch provides a low-maintenance lawn which over time will require fewer mowings and less fertilizer. It's dense and weed-resistant, and holds up well in high-traffic areas.
|For use in:||Residential Lawns|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Shipping Weight:||5.16 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Pennington (Mfg. Number: 27553)|
- A slow-growing grass that creates a low-maintenance lawn requiring less fertilizer and fewer mowings
- Spreading, sun-loving, sod-producing grass with a medium texture and medium green color
- Develops a dense, weed-resistant turf
- Wider adaptation due to exceptional cold tolerance
- 99.9% weed-free
- Penkoted for seedling protection
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
04/13/2015 W from 33709
QHow is Pennington Tifblair Centipede with Mulch it applied
APennington Tifblair Centipede with Mulch is applied with a spreader.