Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Combat common outdoor pests and prevent re-infestations with the PestXpert Outdoor Home Barrier Kit. This kit contains the products needed to both treat existing pests in your yard and keep pests from returning.
- Products in kit will treat cockroaches, flies, fleas, mosquitoes, ants, gnats, moths, stinkbugs, and more
- 1 treatment will cover 1,000 – 1,500 square feet, depending on target pests and how heavily the mixture is applied
- Kit contains enough product for 2 treatments
- Kit includes 4 professional grade products from PestXpert to combat pest infestations and prevent pests from returning
- Kit includes PestXpert Home Barrier Insect Killer Concentrate, PestXpert Pyrethrum PBO Concentrate, PestXpert IGR Concentrate, and PestXpert Foaming Insect Killer
PestXpert Outdoor Home Barrier Kit contains these products:
1 x PestXpert Foaming Insect Killer
1 x PestXpert Home Barrier Insect Killer Concentrate
2 x PestXpert IGR Concentrate
2 x PestXpert Pyrethrum PBO Plus Concentrate (60-6)
Kit price: $67.00
You save $7.93!
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY, PR, SD|
|Shipping Weight:||4.32 lbs|
What is Included in Your PestXpert Outdoor Home Barrier Kit
Your PestXpert Outdoor Home Barrier Kit includes 4 professional grade products from PestXpert. When used correctly, these products will knockdown common outdoor pests and prevent re-infestation.
Your kit includes:
- PestXpert Home Barrier Insect Killer Concentrate: When mixed with water in a sprayer, this product will eliminate insect problems quickly and has a residual effect on cockroaches, ants, flies, fleas, mosquitoes, and other pests.
- PestXpert Pyrethrum PBO Concentrate: Eliminates pests from garden beds, crops, livestock, and near ornamentals and foliage.
- PestXpert IGR Concentrate: This insect growth regulator acts as birth control for pests, preventing eggs, larvae, and immature pests from growing and reproducing, thus preventing a re-infestation.
- PestXpert Foaming Insect Killer: Penetrates deep into cracks and crevices, perfect for hard-to-reach areas and uneven surfaces. Will kill on contact and continues to eliminate pests for up to 4 months.
Be sure to consult product labels and read below for where to use each product and how much product is needed per treatment.
How to Use Your PestXpert Outdoor Home Barrier Kit
Step 1 – Create Your Mixture
To begin, grab your PestXpert IGR Concentrate, PestXpert Pyrethrum PBO Concentrate, PestXpert Home Barrier Insect Killer Concentrate, and a hand pump sprayer (sold separately).
- Add half a gallon of water to your hand pump sprayer
- Add 4 ounces of PestXpert Home Barrier Insect Killer Concentrate to the sprayer
- Add 1 fluid ounce of PestXpert Pyrethrum PBO Concentrate to your sprayer
- Add 1 fluid ounce of PestXpert IGR Concentrate to your sprayer
- Add an additional half gallon of water to your hand pump sprayer
- Add the cap to your sprayer and shake vigorously to combine the water and chemicals
- Don’t forget to wear gloves and safety goggles when mixing
Step 2 – Apply the Spray
Now it’s time to treat your yard. Be sure to wear long sleeves, closed-toe shoes, and safety goggles while performing your treatment.
Walk the perimeter of your home or structure and focus on these areas:
- Apply a spray 3 feet up and 3 feet out from the foundation of your structure
- Treat patios and decks, paying close attention to cracks and crevices
- Spray dense shrubs and bushes and beneath trees
- Spray around the garage door and around door and window frames
- Be sure to keep children and pets away from areas being treated until the spray has dried (typically 1-2 hours)
- Do not spray when pollinators are active and/or when winds will carry the spray toward pollinators.
- The product-water mixture will cover 1,000 – 1,500 square feet (depending on target pests and how heavily the mixture is applied). Reapply every 30-60 days as needed.
Step 3 – Apply PestXpert Foaming Insect Killer
PestXpert Foaming Insect Killer comes in an aerosol can, so it does not need to be mixed with water. Wearing gloves and protective goggles, apply PestXpert Foaming Insect Killer in the following places:
- Into cracks and crevices around the structure and foundation
- Around eaves and soffits
- Around doors and windows
- Along gutters
- In weeping holes
- In the vertical seams in vinyl siding
- Be sure not to get any product into sewers, lakes, or other bodies of water as the product is toxic to aquatic life