Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Remington Solar Chlorine-Free Sun Shock is a solar powered water purifier designed to protect your pool against unwanted microorganisms by transforming the water into an algae-resistant and biologically healthy mineral water. This water purifier works by acting as a trickle charger in order to generate ions from sunlight. This is the only purifier that collects unwanted minerals such as iron and calcium. This process softens the water keeping it crystal clear while protecting your pool from algae. This product can last up to 3 months in a pool of 22,000 gallons or less, reducing your consumption of chlorine by as much as 80 percent.
|For use in:||Pools of 22,000 gallons or less.|
|Application:||Assemble the material according to the manual. Follow initial testing. Monitor the ion level build up during the first few weeks. Monitor electrode for cleaning.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if followed as directed on the label.|
|Coverage Area:||Handles pools of up to 22,000 gallons.|
|Warranty:||2 Year factory warranty|
Screen and Nylon Crew
|Shipping Weight:||5.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Remington Solar, Inc|
COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Copper electrode
- Protective basket
- Ion test kit
- Mineral electrode cleaning brush
- Lay the unit face down on a smooth surface.
- With one hand, hold the spring electrode down in a compressed condition to avoid interference.
- Thread either end of the mineral electrode clockwise onto the silver metal screw stud at the center of the unit, which is also at the center of the spring electrode.
- Place screen cage over electrodes and line up centered holes with the threaded bore in the mineral electrode end.
- Thread the white thumbscrew clockwise into the electrode and tighten finger tight, or snugly. Do not over tighten as the plastic thumbscrew will strip or break if over-torqued.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY:
Your Sun Shock WILL NOT WORK unless you check the following:
- The copper anode must be screwed all the way into the top of the disk.
- The coil and the copper anode cannot touch. Make sure that the groove in the bottom of the basket fits snugly around the bottom of the coil and screwed on tightly (with the white vinyl thumbscrew) to keep the coil and anode separate.