Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Prime Source's Iprodione 2SE is a fungicide that has shown excellent performance in controlling most common foliar and soil borne diseases on ornamental. With Iprodione as its active ingredient, this fungicide provides a cost effective control over leaf spots, Botrytis blight, Cylindrocladium blight and wilt, Rhizoctonia stem, root rot and more. The product is also great to use for landscape areas, greenhouses and conifer nurseries, golf courses, sod farms and commercial turf. Using the product early on would be the more effective. The Iprodione 2SE Select may be used for controlling diseases during spring, fall and winter season.
Note: Product cannot be applied on residential turf and ornamental.
|Active Ingredient:||Iprodione - 23.8%|
|Target pests:||Leaf spots, Botrytis blight, Cylindrocladium blight and wilt, Rhizoctonia stem, root rot and more
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Ornamental, Landscape areas, greenhouses and conifer nurseries, golf courses, sod farms and commercial turf|
|Application:||Spray, drench and tank mix applications
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, KS, MO, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY|
|Shipping Weight:||21.84 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Prime Source|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Applied according to good turf management practices, Iprodione 2SE Select is an effective tool in controlling spring, summer and fall diseases and in controlling certain winter diseases.
- Mixing and Application Instructions: Use the following tables to determine the specified rates depending on the disease. Prepare only the amount of spray mixture required for a single day’s (12 hours) application to avoid decomposition of the product. Add the required amount of Iprodione 2SE Select to 0.5 to 10 gal. water per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Agitate the spray mixture during mixing and application in a properly calibrated sprayer. Apply when disease first appears or when disease development can be expected. Apply to ensure uniform coverage of the turf but do not drench.
- Use the higher rate and/or shorter spray interval between applications for severe disease conditions. The lower rates and longer intervals between applications are recommended for light to moderate disease pressure.
- Do not apply to turf cut higher than 1” on golf holes where water bodies are present.
- Except for use on golf courses, if applying this product adjacent to a water body such as a lake, reservoir, river, permanent stream, marsh or natural pond, estuary, or commercial fish pond, there must be at least a 25-foot vegetative buffer strip between the water body and the point of application.
- Do not mow or irrigate treated areas until the grass is completely dry, which typically takes 24 hours post-treatment.
- Do not mix with any sticker, extender, or wetting agents.
- Do not apply more than 35 fl. oz. product/1,000 sq. ft. per year.
- Do not apply more than 6 applications per year.
- Do not allow animals to graze on treated turf and do not feed clippings from treated turf to livestock or poultry.
TURF DIRECTIONS FOR USE - Spring, Summer and Fall Diseases:
- Anthracnose - 4 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Corticium Red Thread - 4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Curvularia - 4 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Dollar Spot - 3 to 4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Brown Patch - 3 to 4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Leaf Spot such as Helminthosporium Leaf Spot - 3 to 4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Fusarium Blight - 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Fusarium Patch 4 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Large Patch 4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
TURF DIRECTIONS FOR USE - Winter Diseases:
Gray Snow Mold 4 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Pink Snow Mold 4 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Additional Disease Control: Iprodione 2SE Select is compatible with most commonly used registered fungicides containing flutolanil, azoxystrobin and trifloxystrobin. These tank mixes are useful for control of additional diseases in turf. Follow the label directions and use precautions for all tank-mix partners and ensure that the use of that fungicide is registered for use on turf. Verify the compatibility of the tank mix partner with Iprodione 2SE Select before making an application. When applied as a tank-mix, follow all restrictions noted above for use of Iprodione 2SE Select alone.
Amount of thiophanate-methyl in tank mix
- Low 1.0 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft.
- Medium 1.0 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft.
- High 2.0 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft.
ORNAMENTALS - FIELD, LANDSCAPE AND GREENHOUSE ORNAMENTALS AND CONIFER NURSERIES:
Applied according to the label directions below, Iprodione 2SE Select may be applied either as a foliar spray, as a soil drench, or as a dip application to ornamental flowers and foliage to control certain diseases.
- For use by commercial nursery and landscape personnel only.
- Do not apply to residential ornamentals.
- When applying this product adjacent to a water body (lakes, reservoirs, rivers, permanent streams, marshes or natural ponds, estuaries, or commercial fishpond), there must be at least a 25-foot vegetative buffer strip between the water body and the point of application.
Note: See Product Label for complete list of Application Rates and Specific Restrictions for a variety of foliar diseases.