Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Soil Moist Transplant Formula is specially created to protect plants, shrubs, and trees during planting time. It is formulated with different blends of 12 species of fungi, both ecto- and endo-mycorrhizal, to help improve the soil and plant ecosystem, as well as boost growth and establishment. It also contains water storing polymers to effectively reduce water maintenance and transplant stress. This product comes in 3 oz. bag that can treat 1-inch caliper tree.
|Active Ingredient:||Five species of ectomycorrhizal propagules and seven species of endomycorrhizal propagules and water storing polymers.|
|For use in:||Interior and exterior plantings for Trees, Shrubs, Containers & Baskets, Flower Beds, Vegetables and Turf-grass|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Special Features:||* Improves soil and plant ecosystem and increases plant establishment and growth
* It also reduces transplanting stress and plant loss
|Shipping Weight:||0.20 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||JRM Chemical, Inc (Mfg. Number: JCD-TPo3)|
Each three ounce package contains a minimum of 1080 viable propagules from seven species of endomycorrhizal fungi and a minimum of 110 million viable propagules from seven species of ectomycorrhizal fungi. In addition to Soil Moist water storing polymer granules, the formulation contains a highly diverse and effective biostimulant formulation which includes:
- Sea kelp extract Ecklonia Maxima and Leondardite humates
- Five strains of Trichoderma fungi that produce natural growth hormones.
- Minimum of 937 million colony forming units from 50 strains of bacteria which include 15 strains of Bacillus, 5 strains of Psuedomonas and 10 strains of Streptomycetes. These bacteria promote root growth and formulation.
- Folic and fulvic acid to enhance plant growth, biotin, natural sugars and vitamins B, B1, B2, B3 and B12 to promote plant growth and establishment.
- Improves soil and plant ecosystem
- Increases plant establishment and growth
- Reduces transplanting stress and plant loss
- Increases nutrient and water uptake
- Improves soil structure and porosity
- Reduces fertilizer use
Soil Moist Transplant is effective on all types of trees,shrubs and plants with the exception of Laurels,Rhododendrons and Azaleas.
Fungicides: Do not use fungicides for three weeks before and after applying Soil Moist Transplant.The following fungicides should not be used: Ridomil, Benlate, Bravo, Daconil, PCNB, Bayleton, Dithane, Zineb and Ziram.
Store in a cool, dry location. Avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures. Reseal any remaining materials in their original container. Product shelf life is up to twenty-four months.
Note: Soil Moist must be incorporated into the soil at the root level of the plant/green good. Do not top dress or place on the surface. All of Soil Moist products should be kept out of drains. Dispose of in trash container. If material should enter a drain, add table salt and flush with hot water. Although Soil Moist products are non-toxic and environmentally safe, they are not food products and should not be taken internally. Keep out of reach of children, or children should be supervised by an adult when handling these products.