(14 customer reviews)
Showing only 5 star reviews - See all reviews
Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 reviews)
Sort:
  • 5 of 5 Stars

Worked Fast

By Jay on 03/16/2012

Verified Purchase

Never have I seen a product work so fast. The rats quickly went after the bait and after 5 days the minimal infestation I had in my courtyard has gone. However, be aware that these are lightweight bait stations and the rats will move them around after they enter and exit. Good idea to put a very heavy rock or bricks on top so the stations remain in place or they will wind up several feet away. All in all a great product I would highly recommend.

Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo

21 of 21 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

disposable rat bait station

By Marcia on 02/14/2016

While I haven't seen evidence that rats have been at the two bait stations I placed in my yard here in north dallas, tx, I am confident that this is a good product. We had a neighbor in the pest business and he placed a similar, but bigger bait station in our yard while he lived next door. I like the idea of not having to handle the actual bait, and there is nothing to do but place it in the appropriate area. It is easy to see if anything has been eaten, and you'll know when you replace the station. I also followed the advice I read on line about putting a rock/brick on top to keep it from moving or blowing away. The person who answered my email questions from this company was very helpful in guiding me to this specific product. Received quickly too.

9 of 9 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

Great Product

By Dianne on 11/23/2018

Verified Purchase

3 rats started coming to our yard from the woods in back of our house, they were eating my tomatoes and fallen bird seed. I did some searching online and found this product. Amazing bait station, we stopped feeding the birds for a few days and placed the stations along our fence line. Found the first dead rat just 2 days later, then a mouse. One of the 3 stations was completely empty by weeks end, other 2 have been nibbled on. Have not seen anymore rats in the yard. Just ordered 3 more for the winter. Great product, I like the fact that it's pre-baited, no fuss. Highly recommended

7 of 7 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

See through rat bait stations - control rats population

By Mpstat on 07/23/2017

We stated having tree rat problem in our yard up after some of the animals got displaced by a city tree cutting service that trimmed large tree branches along the major roads. I understand that they need to go somewhere, but had a problem sharing my yard with the rats. After looking for rat bait stations I decided on T1 rat disposable stations. I wanted to be able to monitor bait progress by simply looking at the container without opening it. Once the bait was gone I just replace a rat bait station with a new one. Following some of the users recommendations I place heavy bricks on top of the bait stations leaving see through bait area open for easy monitoring. With the bricks on top rats could not move light weight stations. I have game through a few stations, and noticed that rats presence increased significantly. I do not see them anymore. Happy with my purchase.

5 of 5 people found this review helpful

• 5 of 5 Stars

It Works!

By Patti on 06/21/2019

Tried others with no results. We have both pack rats and Norwood. Saw 12 juveniles at one time in small chicken yard. No activity after 3 days. I did scour both the back yard and chicken yard, as I have dogs, as well; and, was worried about secondary poisoning. I did pick up 2 carcasses, but have had no incidents with the dogs touching the dead rats. Will keep under house and in attic. Great product.

• 5 of 5 Stars

T1 Bait Station

By Gary on 09/08/2020

The bait ,the company I worked for 1980 s used smaller bait sized blocks your one Big bait block equal's three smaller blocks. Never seen a block like this, well the 1980 s was a long time ago. Because of slugs eating bait in the past I went through alot of bait, so when I became your customer, i ordered your copper mesh too ,stuffing cracks i realized hey the mesh is made like a sock , Cut a 8 inch piece wrapped it around the entrance end of the T1 RAT BAIT STATION not blocking entrance but like a welcome home mat to keep slugs out. Well built I just put them out so no results yet on bites yet . Thank you for getting it to me as fast as coronovirusly possible. GARY.

• 5 of 5 Stars

Works Great

By Maya on 06/23/2023

We use the T1 Rat Pre-baited stations in conjunction with 6 EZ Snap Rat Stations. They are worth the price for us since so far have only had to replace after 6 months-would still use if needed to replace quarterly! We use 4 total - 1 on each side of the house. Also, it's nice not having to store or handle any bait, and love the see through cover so EZ to know when needs replacing.

• 5 of 5 Stars

Baited station

By David on 12/08/2023

Works very well. Highly recommend it. The clear top allows you to see if bait is getting eaten.

Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 reviews)