• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Mark from Provo Ut writes,

The label for Onslaught FastCap says Apply as a course, wet spray to surfaces where these pests are normally found...

What do they mean by "course" ? Thanks


A course spray is a type of spray pattern to ensures that the product does not drip when you are spraying. When you are doing a course spray of Onslaught FastCap, if you are spraying indoors, you will spray along the baseboards and cracks and crevices moving consistently around the room. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Answer last updated on: 10/08/2014

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No