Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
ThermoClimb Attic Stairway Insulator is fabricated to provide your home with protection against energy loss. Constructed from industrial-strength polytextile metal coated fibers for effective radiant barrier insulation. It is also manufactured with a 3.8 R-factor for higher thermal resistance which increases the thermal efficiency of the attic by over 10 percent. The adjustable Velcro straps allows you to fit this insulator on stairs of different sizes while the zipper opening provides easy access and allows effortless cleaning. With all these features it is guaranteed to save you money on your utility bills, making this product cost-effective.
- 54 x 22 inches
- 54 x 25 inches
- 59 x 25 inches
|For use in:||Attic Stairs|
|Material / Construction:||Extra durable polytextile metal coated fibers with extra filling|
|Special Features:||Adjustable Velcro straps for most attic stair sizes|
|Shipping Weight:||4.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Remington Solar, Inc (Mfg. Number: 54x22)|
- Prepare a heavy-duty staple gun and silicon sealant as you will be needing them on installing the ThermoClimb.
- Take out ThermoClimb from the bag and measure the dimensions of the stairs and attic door.
- Lay your ThermoClimb around the frame of the attic stairs. Ensure that the zipper ends where you enter into the attic. Use the staple gun to secure the bottom of the edges against the frame.
- Adjust the Velcro straps on the outside of the ThermoClimb so it can snugly fit against and around the frame. Staple the cover flatly to keep the air from going out.
- Apply a bead of silicon sealant along the gaps as close as you can to the stapled foot.
See all 1 reviews »
1 of 1 people found this review helpful:
By Monica in HH, SC on 07/11/2017
The thermoclimb insulator is a perfect and easy fit for our attic stairway. Sturdy, very well constructed. Very easy to install