• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Karl from Arlee, Montana writes,

To stop existing wood rot, will flooding it with Tim-Bor stop it or must I use Bora-care?

Do you have a product that treats fence posts?


Bora-Care is the best product for treating wood by far.  If you have existing wood rot then you definitely want to apply Bora-Care because it penetrates deeper than Timbor and will have a better chance at stopping the progression of the wood rot.

Answer last updated on: 09/26/2011

12 of 13 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No