• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

S. from Jackson, Nj writes,

We have ants, grubs, and black widow spiders around our yard. Is there one product to kill them all?

We have a half acre of property to cover so I need something that will cover a large area. I also need the product to be safe for animals since I have a small dog.


Talstar P would be a great product for you to use for the spiders and the ants on your property. Talstar P can be used in your yard, around the perimeter of your home and also inside your home when needed and it is safe for use around pets. Since grubs live underground they must be treated with a product that will target them where they live. We do have several products that are specifically labeled for grub worms on our website: Grub Worm Control. We also recommend that you contact your local cooperative extension office and inquire about the best time to start treatments for grubs in your region.

Answer last updated on: 09/12/2011

4 of 4 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No