• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Tony from Seattle Wa writes,

We want to treat our building for bed bugs and roaches.

We have a huge building and would like to treat our building ourselves. Do you have to have a license? Can we buy chemical by the 55 gallon drum?


Topurchase you do not need a license as long as the state you are in is not listed on the website as not for sale to with Temprid SC. It is not available in a 55 gallon drum.

Temprid SC actually comes in our Bed Bug Kit Commercial and Commercial Roach Control Kit along with other products that are most recommended to treat for these pests.  Temprid alone would not be enough to eliminate either completely.

Please take a moment to read over our Roach article and our Bed Bug article.  Each will tell you how to treat for these pests and the products that you should be using.

Answer last updated on: 12/18/2014

0 of 2 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No