• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Paul writes,

What is the name of the equipment needed to use the in the wall spray systems?

I am purchasing a house, and it has the connection on the outside on the wall for the in wall spray system. What is the name of the equipment I need to inject the insecticide? What kind of product do I want to spray through those lines?


We do not carry or distribute the in wall systems so we cannot advise what to use.  We do know that most of those systems require a pressurized piece of equipment to properly treat the lines which most homeowners do not have.  We will say that the downside to those systems is that they do not prevent pests from entering your home since the bugs have to come inside the walls to come into contact with anything.  It is a much better approach to treat the exterior of your home with a professional product like Talstar P every 3 months which keep insects out of your home in the first place.  And all you need is a hand pump sprayer, not a specialized piece of equipment.

Answer last updated on: 06/30/2010

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No