• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Elwood from Salisbury, Maryland 21804 writes,

What should I use to control mites in my chicken coop and yard?


Talstar P is labeled for use in poultry houses and in yards for poultry mite control. Be sure to read over the Talstar P product label for complete usage instructions.

Answer last updated on: 05/07/2012

3 of 3 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No