• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Eric from Mokena, Illinois writes,

What type if any respirator is required for application of Sector or Shockwave?


According to the Shockwave label, it is recommended to wear a pesticide respirator jointly approved by the Mining Enforcement and Safety Administration and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health under the provisions of 30 CFR Part II. Using the Comfo Classic Respirator Mask would be ideal for using a fogging concentrate.

Answer last updated on: 08/10/2014

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No