• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Deb writes,

What would you recommend for killing a weed called "creeping charlie"?


When treating for creeping charlie it is best to usually spot treat the growth with a glyphosate or round up type product.  This is the best option.  This would be if it is growing in ornamental areas or places where you can treat it individually.  If that is not an option and it is growing into your grass, you can use Speedzone herbicide which is labeled for selectively killing weeds in turf grass.

Answer last updated on: 08/03/2011

15 of 18 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?   Yes No