• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Robert from Baldwin, Md. writes,

Will Conquer be effective towards killing Elongated Hemlock Scale?

When I enter that word in your search Conquer Liquid Insecticide comes up. One of your Q and A says do not use on Scale problems? What do I use for EHS problem?


Conquer Liquid Insecticide is not labeled for scale. I would recommend using Zylam Liquid Systemic that is labeled for a number of scale including Elongated Hemlock Scale. The active ingredient is Dinotefuran. If you need any other information on Zylam Liquid Systemic you can look at the product label provided on our website.

Answer last updated on: 07/13/2015

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No