• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwn.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Michael from Lake Oswego, Oregon writes,

I would like to replace the metal valve on the Chapin Pro deck sprayer (yellow colored steel) Model 30600...

plastic spray valve is clogged and would like to replace with metal valve. Also would like pressure relief capability.


We checked with the manufacturer and here is what they said:

He will want to purchase the shut-off #6-1866.  However, he will then have to purchase a brass extension wand because the brass will strip the threads on the poly wands that came with the sprayer.  Also, brass nozzles for the same reason.


Unfortunately, there is no pressure relief valve available.

Answer last updated on: 04/01/2013

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No