Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Foamer Simpson 2 Gallon Pump Up Foamer (FSPU002) has a manual construction that only cost a fraction of the price of other power foamers on the market. It's an inexpensive product that produces an excellent foam quality like shaving cream. This foamer is ideal for use with InVade Bio Foam and other foaming products. The product features a double hose technology that produces foam from the applicator tip and not from the tank. It can also produce a wetter or drier foam with its adjustable air mix. The exterior is a light weight yet durable plastic construction, making it easy to carry on any location. The Foamer Simpson unit also comes with an 18" wand and a fan spray nozzle which is readily available if it needs to be replaced.
Here is a list of the replacement parts for the Foamer Simpson:
- Foamer Simpson Standard Part Kit (FSPK009)
- Black Pump Assembly for Foamer Simpson (part #1) (FSPT001)
- Pressure Relief Valve for Foamer Simpson (part #2) (FSPT002)
- Two Gallon Tank for Foamer Simpson 2 gal. (part #3) (FSPT003)
- Pick - Up Tube for Foamer Simpson (part #4) (FSPT004)
- Needle Valve for Foamer Simpson (part 5a) (FSPT05a)
- Needle Valve Assembly for Foamer Simpson (part #5b) (FSPT05b)
- Stainless Steel Double Hose Barb with Clamps for Foamer Simpson (part #6a) (FSPT06a)
- Plastic Double Hose Barb with Clamps for Foamer Simpson (part #6b) (FSPT06b)
- Poly Spray Gun with O Rings for Foamer Simpson (part #7) (FSPT007)
- Poly Wand with Foam Insert for Foamer Simpson 4 in. (part #8) (FSPT008)
- Stainless Steel Spray Tip for Foamer Simpson (part #9) (FSPT009)
- Poly Extension Wand for Foamer Simpson (part #10) (FSPT010)
- Foam Inserts for Foamer Simpson (part #11) (FSPT011)
- O - Rings for Foamer Simpson (part #12) (FSPT012)
|For use in:||For indoor and outdoor use in any commercial or industrial areas.|
|Color:||White with black top and nozzle|
|Tank Size (gal.):||2 gallons|
|Material / Construction:||Light weight yet durable plastic|
|Wand Length (in.):||18 in.|
|Parts Included:||2 gallon pump up foamer and 18 in. extension wand.|
|Shipping Weight:||5.02 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Rockwell Labs (Mfg. Number: FSPU002)|
Instructions For Use:
1. Before use, unlock and lift the pump handle and put three drops of oil from the enclosed bottle directly into the pump opening where the pump handle locks into place. Repeat approximately weekly if using the foamer regularly to prolong the life of the pump. If it becomes difficult to pump, it likely needs oil.
2. For best quality foam, do not fill the foamer to more than 1 gallon. Since air is required to make the foam as well as for pressurizing the foamer, the extra headspace will help.
3. Fill the foamer to the desired level with water, then add the InVade Bio Foam (1 oz per quart or 4 oz per gallon).
4. Swirl the foamer to mix, but do NOT shake. If a large amount of foam develops in the head space, it can possibly block the air intake, resulting in poor quality foam. This should only happen if the foamer is shaken vigorously, and not from normal use. If this happens, pour out the liquid and rinse out the foam and refill.
5. While InVade Bio Foam is not corrosive, it is a good idea to clean the foamer regularly with water to extend its life.
6. If using other products in the foamer, make sure they are compatible with plastic parts.
7. Always de-pressurize the foamer using the valve on the side after use and prior to removing the pump. Beware of spray.
8. The foam consistency can be adjusted by turning the needle valve where the hose connects to the tank. Turning it clockwise (tightening) will use less air, for wetter foam. Turning it counter clockwise (loosening) will result in more air for drier foam.
9. To use the extension wand, remove the short nozzle and screw in the extension wand. Make sure that the piece of white looking material remains in the nozzle or extension wand as this is critical for foaming.
See all 2 reviews »
0 of 1 people found this review helpful:
By Dominic in Charlotte, NC on 08/24/2015
For several years we fought the battle against fruit flies... every summer sucked! This stuff is amazing. Spray your drains with Invade Bio Foam using the Foamer Simpson and your summer is good again. So much better than fogging or spraying toxins everywhere.
By Dave in Redding CA on 07/27/2016
Thanks to Do my own pest control. Got this foamer at a great price It was so easy to use and took care of my issue instantly. Definitely recommend the foamer Simpson for any foaming needs.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
05/27/2014 Tim from Locust Grove, Ga
QCan I use the Foamer Simpson 2 Gallon Pump Up Foamer with Termidor or Premise?
AYes, Termidor and Premise can both be used in the Foamer Simpson 2 gallon pump Foamer. You would have to also add a foaming agent like the ProFoam Foaming Concentrate. The foam consistency would just need to be adjusted by turning the needle valve where the hose connects to the tank.